Learn Every Day Curriculum is based on the latest research about how children learn and develop through planned activities that connect literacy, math, science, social studies, and creative arts. The Preschool Curriculum follows a brain-based approach to learning that encourages exploration and discovery.
- Making short field trips to points of interest in the community.
- Learning to share by taking turns, planning, problem solving, and communicating with others.
- Developing and expanding motor skills through inside and outside play.
- Exploring the world through the use of five senses.
- Practicing good health and cleanliness habits.